|Transcript ID||Location (hg19)||Length|
- Wang (2016), Long non-coding RNA TSIX is upregulated in scleroderma dermal fibroblasts and controls collagen mRNA stabilization., Exp. Dermatol.
- Peffers (2015), Transcriptome analysis of ageing in uninjured human Achilles tendon., Arthritis Res. Ther.
- Quek (2015), lncRNAdb v2.0: expanding the reference database for functional long noncoding RNAs., Nucleic Acids Res.
- Sun (2015), Chromosome X genomic and epigenomic aberrations and clinical implications in breast cancer by base resolution profiling., Epigenomics
- Wu (2015), The converging roles of BRD4 and gene transcription in pluripotency and oncogenesis., RNA Dis
- Almlöf (2014), Single nucleotide polymorphisms with cis-regulatory effects on long non-coding transcripts in human primary monocytes., PLoS ONE
- Giorgetti (2014), Predictive polymer modeling reveals coupled fluctuations in chromosome conformation and transcription., Cell
- Li (2014), A polymorphism rs12325489C>T in the lincRNA-ENST00000515084 exon was found to modulate breast cancer risk via GWAS-based association analyses., PLoS ONE
- Maclary (2014), Differentiation-dependent requirement of Tsix long non-coding RNA in imprinted X-chromosome inactivation., Nat Commun
- Payer (2014), Coupling of X-chromosome reactivation with the pluripotent stem cell state., RNA Biol
- Takahashi (2014), Extracellular vesicle-mediated transfer of long non-coding RNA ROR modulates chemosensitivity in human hepatocellular cancer., FEBS Open Bio
- Bhan (2013), Antisense transcript long noncoding RNA (lncRNA) HOTAIR is transcriptionally induced by estradiol., J. Mol. Biol.
- McGraw (2013), Loss of DNMT1o disrupts imprinted X chromosome inactivation and accentuates placental defects in females., PLoS Genet.
- Weinberg (2013), Long non-coding RNA targeting and transcriptional de-repression., Nucleic Acid Ther
- Wood (2013), Sense-antisense gene pairs: sequence, transcription, and structure are not conserved between human and mouse., Front Genet
- Li (2012), AS1DHRS4, a head-to-head natural antisense transcript, silences the DHRS4 gene cluster in cis and trans., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A.
- Chureau (2011), Ftx is a non-coding RNA which affects Xist expression and chromatin structure within the X-inactivation center region., Hum. Mol. Genet.
- Horvath (2011), Comparative analysis of the primate X-inactivation center region and reconstruction of the ancestral primate XIST locus., Genome Res.
- Navarro (2011), [Epigenetic reprogramming: the importance of X inactivation]., Med Sci (Paris)
- Lee (1999), Tsix, a gene antisense to Xist at the X-inactivation centre., Nat. Genet.